Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Early Symptoms and Signs of Alzheimer’s


Although every case of Alzheimer's disease is different, medical experts have identified common warning signs of the disease.  Alzheimer's disease is not a normal part of aging, and it is important to look for signs that might indicate Alzheimer's disease versus basic forgetfulness or other conditions.  With Alzheimer's disease, these symptoms gradually increase and become more persistent.

If someone is showing these symptoms, the person should check out his or her concerns with a healthcare professional.  Awareness of these warning signs is not a substitute for a structured screening or consultation with a primary care provider.

Typical warning signs include:
  • Memory loss, especially of recent events, names, placement of objects, and other new information
  • Confusion about time and place
  • Struggling to complete familiar actions, such as brushing teeth or getting dressed
  • Trouble finding the appropriate words, completing sentences, and following directions and conversations
  • Poor judgment when making decisions
  • Changes in mood and personality, such as increased suspicion, rapid and persistent mood swings, withdrawal, and disinterest in usual activities
  • Difficulty with complex mental assignments, such as balancing a checkbook or other tasks involving numbers

If you determine with your health care provider that long-term care is needed, consider the “Morning Glory" a program and living facility provided at both Dutch Haven Assisted Living in Maurertown, VA or Chestnut Grove Senior Care Community in Richmond, VA. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for sharing this post. I have been looking also assisted living centres for my Grandpa. I hope your post will helpful for me to choose right assisted living centre.
    Mental health Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I completely agree with you that Alzheimer's disease is not a normal part of aging so we should not ignore the signs that might indicate Alzheimer's disease.

    Assisted Living Centre Westerville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Dealing with Alzheimer's is hard. I just sent my grandfather to an Alzheimers Assisted Living in Boston MA and cannot be happier with my decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alzheimer is progressive mental deterioration that can occur in middle or old age, due to generalized degeneration of the brain. It is the commonest cause of premature senility. Thank to you for sharing this with us.

    OPTIMized360 is the #1 Healthcare Website Design Company in the World. Their custom design created exclusive to your area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete